photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Where Did The Summer Go?

Now this isn't one of those posts caused by the change of weather. Rather, it was caused by the date on the calendar. My summer break began in mid-May and it is already the end of July. I have approximately one month until the fall semester starts. Oh, my goodness. I don't want this to be a post about the past or regret for not accomplishing enough over the break or what have you. Instead this post is about the realization and to try and release myself from the constraints of time.

What happened in the past does not matter now and just because the summer is coming to a close doesn't mean it's all over. I will still fill out an application to volunteer at a local child care association. Who cares if I will be gone for a week soon and my available hours will change on August 29? Either way August and many more months to come will be my time to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...