photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Monday, August 20, 2012

Going to the Fair

We finally made it to the county fair! Casey and I finally had the time (and one of us wasn't ill *coughme*) to go to the fair and just in time because we caught it on the last day. We walked around and looked at the goats, sheep, pigs, cows, and rabbits. Casey super loves goats so I took him to them first. This mama and her baby goat were my favorite of the goats.



There was a mini garden that you could walk through which had these stunning flowers.



Finally we watched a chainsaw carving demonstration done by one of the Chainsaw Chix.



We said goodbye to the fair without going on any rides to Casey's disappointment. Maybe I'll have more courage next year. Rides terrify me, so maybe not. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love fairs! It was been forever since I have been to one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't been in a few years but somehow everything was almost exactly the same. You should definitely make it down from your beautiful mountain top to a fair some time!

      Delete
  2. Looks you had a fun time! The goats are so cute :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...