photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Friday, June 28, 2013

Three Years with Lover Boy





Today is me and Casey's three year anniversary. It hasn't been the easiest or the most continuous road but I don't want to focus on that. I want to focus on the wonderful memories we do have. Such as uncontrollable laughter after he accidentally knocked a bowl full of flour all over me and the floor. Or the perfect feeling of crawling into his lap, curling up and laying on his belly. And running to hug him right after my college graduation ceremony. Or trying to have a picture taken of us and he chooses to lick my head and having that picture end up being one of my favorite pictures anyway.



I love you Casey and I'm excited to continue having adventures and making memories with you.

xo Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...