photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Sunday, August 5, 2012

What I Learned #1


Today I am introducing a new series called "What I Learned". With "What I Learned" I will share something I recently discovered about myself. Just like many others I am in the struggle of wondering who I am, what I like, what I believe etc. I am going to start paying more attention to how I feel which will help me have a deeper understanding with myself. These posts will help you, the reader, get to know me more as well.

With out further ado, this week I learned that planning and organizing are probably the funnest things for me. The only thing is that I need to be careful and not hide behind the ideas of the person I want to be. Instead, I should take action be that person.

The lovely photo of my feet is from last week when I went out for a walk to a pond nearby. I semi-planned this walk with the purpose of taking photos and getting out of the house. The walk was good despite the increasing heat, I felt productive and creative. Now for more days with organized action! Haha I like that, organized action.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...