photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread Pudding Bites

Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread Pudding Bites recipe from "Sweet Designs" by Amy Atlas

This past weekend we had a family get together at my brother's house. Since they were providing dinner, I offered to make dessert. My brother and sister-in-law had gotten me a few cookbooks for my birthday, one of them being Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas. Lately I have been wanting to use the books more, so this was a perfect opportunity. I picked the Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread Pudding Bites. And boy, were they yumm-ee! Almost as yummy as their new puppy! They got a blue Great Dane puppy and she is the most beautiful thing ever and not to mention how soft she is! Sigh, I'm in love. I like to pick her up and hold her as much as I can now because soon I won't be able to. Her mother is 130lbs so we're expecting her to be just as big. Soon she will be knocking us over, but I will still let her lay in my lap.

xo Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...