photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Comparison is the Thief of Joy



When I saw this image on Pinterest, it really hit home for me and how I had been feeling the past few days. While this quote definitely speaks true to many aspects of life, for me this line specifically spoke to how I felt about starting my own blog. Even though I know I shouldn't compare myself to other bloggers, I still found myself doing exactly that. I would have thoughts like my photographs hardly ever turn out that well or I don't have the wardrobe to produce multiple and good what I wore posts. I find the process of changing my thoughts to be fairly difficult. I need to continuously remind myself: these ladies are seasoned bloggers and photographers. While you are not there now, you can be in time; remember time. The only way I can start enjoying blogging and really commit is to remember this is my blog, and I will make it fabulous even if that takes time. Everything takes time.

xo Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...