photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Friday, July 6, 2012

Computer

Now you don't know but my laptop is kind of a p.o.s. Well it is and it isn't. It's great when it runs properly but it just doesn't always run properly. In an attempt to make my laptop more usable until I can afford a super awesome desktop I have gotten some computer accessories to let us say go around what may be the problem. I'm going to set up my laptop like a desktop and once all the items get here I'm going to game SO HARD, SO EXCITED. Anyway here's what I got:

1//2//3//4

I hope everything gets here A.S.A.P! I miss gaming :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...