photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Making Tradtitions: 4th of July Pie

Happy 4th of July! I have been wanting to start some traditions because I'm old school like that and the 4th provided an opportunity. Last year I made "Star-Spangled Apple Pie" from Annie's Eats and starting a tradition, I made the pie again today, hooray! Here are a few snap shots of it including a star close up :D.  Unfortunately due to the recent storm and still on going power outages they cancelled my town's fireworks show in order to "keep the restoration effort at full force". Oh well, they may take away my fireworks but they can't take away my pie.



Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...