photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Gentle Reminders

I frequently have things I want to do but with my crazy brain I always get distracted and and up not doing them. The computer is my biggest distraction 99% of the time. I end up wasting hours of the day honestly not  looking at anything really  important or interesting. Then I am also a very visual person so I need little reminders to get my crazy, racing brain in check. When I saw Kate of Wake Up Lovely create some desktops to 'tell herself off' I thought, "What a great idea!". I created some desktops for myself based on Kate's ideas with some personal tweaks here and there.


So hopefully these will help me get my butt out of my desk chair if I'm not doing something productive on the computer. Thanks to Windows 7 which will allow them to cycle on my screen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...