photo Home4_zps060b74cf.jpg  photo About4_zps9c6e1293.jpg  photo FAQ4_zpsc11ed765.jpg  photo Contact4_zps701c52e7.jpg  photo Buttons4_zpsa94a853c.jpg

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Two Year Anniversary

Unfortunately this post is a few days late because it has been a CRAZY weekend. On Friday night my area was hit by that huge storm that left 4 million people in the United States with out power. Now let me tell you that storm was scary, it came out of no where with super strong winds and we were in a area with lots of construction (about twenty miles from home) so objects and dirt were flying everywhere. Saturday evening my power was finally restored, hooray!

Last Friday was me and Casey's two year anniversary. I got all sexy mama-ed up and we went out to dinner at a local Italian restaurant. Then we decided to go see Brave at a theater in Northern Virginia. Brave was SO cute, I loved it. We accidentally ended up seeing it in 3D (I'm not a huge fan of 3D movies) and that was Casey's first 3D experience.

 

How did us two crazy kids end up together? Well that's a great story. Back in 2010 we met through a mutual friend who pulled us together to play Left 4 Dead 2. We talked and flirted, nothing serious. I was in little ol' Maryland while he was in Texas. Then we drifted apart and suddenly months later Casey texted me and we picked up again. He confessed feelings. Neither of us really wanted to be in a relationship but a couple months later it ended up happening anyway.

 

We were texting in the middle of the night in June and I was telling him I wasn't sure about love, I didn't want to hurt him, etc. etc. Then he decided to take a plane that morning to come and see me. When I got home from my summer class I sat debating whether or not to go see him. Then I drove to the motel he was staying and debating if I should tell him I was there (he figured it out). So we went to walk around a near by center and saw Toy Story 3, had dinner, and just had a great evening together.

The day we met is the day of our anniversary and is the day we were officially together. We decided to give long distance a try and saw each other once a month two times after that first meeting. In October we were starting to feel like we couldn't be apart anymore and in November he picked up everything and moved to Maryland and we've been together ever since.
 

I love you Caseybear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...